WARNING: Before you listen to this episode, I have 3 points to make:
- Toxic people are not inherently bad.
- We have all exhibited toxic behavior to varying degrees.
- When I talk about toxic people, I’m speaking about the behavior not the person.
In this episode, I talk about:
- My experience with toxic family dynamics, friends and close relationships
- Four (4) toxic behaviors that you might need to look out for if you think you’re in a toxic relationship (family, friends, co-workers, etc.)
- Five (5) Ways to remove or distance yourself from toxic people or their toxic behavior (especially if it’s family!)
I hope you enjoy! Please share, subscribe, rate, and review. This allows other people to get value out of this podcast AND enters you into this week’s giveaway!!
🎉GIVEAWAY🎉 TO ENTER YOU MUST REVIEW THE HAPPY ABUNDANT HIPPIES PODCAST IN 1 of 2 WAYS:
- ITUNES: Review and rate the podcast and send a screen shot of the review to firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSTAGRAM: Post a review of the podcast on your newsfeed and tag @happyrichhippie with #HappyAbundantHippies – Please keep in mind your account MUST be public
Happy, Abundant Hippies FB Group