I did it, yo! I took my first solo road trip for a whole MONTH! Excited to share more about this trip, the ups, downs, breakthroughs, and what came out of it that will benefit myself and the happy abundant hippies community! 💕
Some of the things I discuss are:
- Dead battery experience, first backpacking weekend out, & learning to ask for help more often
- Closed camp spot and van getting stuck: Another lesson that everything is always okay and we adapt the best we can!
- Driving through Tennessee and Kentucky between beautiful scenery and my breakthrough and realizations, including channeling and releasing younger self/energy
- Learning what values that I want to stand by, which inspired me to create core principles for my community: Love, Acceptance, Community, Compassion, & Growth
- I reflect on my solo time, feeling alone, and connecting IRL with some of my soul tribe/community who were once digital strangers.
I hope you guys enjoyed and benefited from this episode! If you did, please subscribe, share the podcast, and I’d love to hear from you through a review 🙂
Big fan of the podcast? Take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram @happyrichhippie https://www.instagram.com/happyrichhippie/
If you’re not already part of the Happy Abundant Hippies FB Community, JOIN US! https://facebook.com/groups/happyabundanthippies